We are Addyou, a new consulting concept where we combine agile selection processes, supported by technology and analysis, but without losing focus on the most important thing, PEOPLE. We are specialized in IT, Digital & Engineer.
We want to meet you!
Our client is a multinational software company with offices in Germany, France and Japan. They are currently opening new offices in Valencia and we are collaborating with them in the selection of people for the Business Analyst team.
💥💥 Who are they? They are Sollers Consulting, a multinational with more than 700 professionals who work building the digital future for companies in the banking and insurance sector at an international level. They continue to grow, they have chosen Valencia and are looking for people who like challenges and ambitious projects with a high level of technical demand.
👍🏻⚡️ They are a company that places a lot of value on people and that is why they are the center of their culture. You know why? We tell you what you will find when you arrive at Sollers Consulting.
• An onboarding at the headquarters, Warsaw, where you will learn about the history of Sollers Consulting and you will be trained in tools, processes and you will be able to meet your colleagues from Poland.
• You will be assigned a coach who will accompany you during on boarding and afterwards to ensure proper development.
• A personal Budget to continue training.
• A highly qualified team that will allow you to tackle projects with great technical demands.
• Semi-annual evaluations to analyze your performance and promote promotion.
• You will work under the framework of Agile methodology (Scrum) which will allow you to have autonomy and actively participate in the projects.
👋🏻👋🏻 As you can see at Sollers Consulting you have a great journey!
🚀 What will be your responsibilities?
- You will be part of the team that implements IT solutions for financial institutions and you will have to understand the needs of customers to offer the right solutions.
- You will create concepts for implementation in close coordination with the IT team.
- You will define functional requirements and test created solutions.
- You will support B2B sales activities.
🚀 What do we expect from you?
- English and French
- Minimum experience of 2/3 years in core systems implementation projects.
- Analytical thinking and ability to synthesize to present results.
- Ability to learn quickly in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team with different roles.
- Availability to travel regularly.
🚀 What do we offer you?
- It’s permanent positions.
- Personal training budget.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Six-monthly evaluations to analyze promotion possibilities based on results.
- Participation in international projects.
- Work with a mixed model (1 day in the office). Initially it will be 100% remote/ possibility full remote.
- Salary range between 27K - 40K, depending on experience.
- Additional 2000€ bonus for speaking French
- Attractive remuneration package (SBA, bonus and variable, social benefits).