We are Addyou, a new consulting concept where we combine agile selection processes, supported by technology and analysis, but without losing focus on the most important thing, PEOPLE. We are specialized in IT, Digital and Engineering. We want to meet you!
Our client is a multinational software company with offices in Germany, France and Japan. They are currently opening new offices in Valencia and we are collaborating with them in the selection of a Java Developers (senior and junior) team.
💥💥 Who are they? They are Sollers Consulting, a multinational with more than 700 professionals who work building the digital future for companies in the banking and insurance sector at an international level. They continue to grow, they have chosen Valencia and are looking for people who like challenges and ambitious projects with a high level of technical demand.
👍🏻⚡️ They are a company that places a lot of value on people and that is why they are the center of their culture. You know why? We tell you what you will find when you arrive at Sollers Consulting.
• An onboarding at the headquarters, Warsaw, where you will learn about the history of Sollers Consulting and you will be trained in tools, processes and you will be able to meet your colleagues from Poland.
• You will complete a certification training and once finished, you will be assigned a colleague who will accompany you and act as a shadow throughout a project, helping you and accompanying you in your work so that your integration is correct.
• You will be assigned a coach who will accompany you during on boarding and afterwards to ensure proper development.
• A personal Budget to continue training.
• A highly qualified team that will allow you to tackle projects with great technical demands.
• Semi-annual evaluations to analyze your performance and promote promotion.
• You will work under the framework of Agile methodology (Scrum) which will allow you to have autonomy and actively participate in the projects.
👋🏻👋🏻 As you can see at Sollers Consulting you have a great journey!
🚀 What will be your responsibilities?
- Implement, configure and customize core insurance systems such as Guidwire, TIA or INSIS aligned with customer needs.
- Design solutions and prepare their documentation.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- As part of the internal R&D team you can participate in the development of our own solutions.
🚀 What tools and technologies will you use?
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
- IntelliJ Idea
- H2, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
…and more depending on the project
🚀 What do we expect from you?
- English (we will value if you speak Spanish)
- Have experience with Java
- Good knowledge of design patterns and good development practices
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good learning ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Availability to travel regularly
🚀 What do we offer you?
- It’s permanent positions.
- Personal training budget.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Six-monthly evaluations to analyze promotion possibilities based on results
- Participation in national and international projects, as well as internal company projects.
- Telecommuting with a mixed model (1 day in the office). Initially it will be a 100% teleworking modality.
- Senior positions (2-5 years) - Salary range of 27K -45K depending on experience.
- Attractive remuneration package (SBA, bonus and variable, social benefits).